Bold Peanuts

1 Ton (MOQ)

Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
Country of Origin India
Aflatoxin <4 PPB
Moisture < 8%
Click to view more

Preferred Buyer From

Location Worldwide

Product Details

Count
40-50,50-60,60-70
​Packing We Offer
​We offer different types of packing for Peanuts such as PP Bags, Vacuum Bags & Jute Bags.
Protein
25.8 gm/ 100gms
Fiber
14% Max
Ash
1% max

Bold Peanut Uses :

  • Bold peanuts normally used in oil, peanut butter.
  • Bold Peanuts are nutrient-dense, containing more than 30 important elements and phytonutrients. Peanuts are high in niacin, folate, fibre, magnesium, Vitamin E, manganese, and phosphorus, among other nutrients.
  • They also contain about 25% protein and are naturally free of trans fats and salt.
  • Peanut butter, chocolate spreads, or milk-flavoured peanuts, coated peanuts or peanut bars, nut biscuits/cookies, and crushed peanuts added to cakes, buns, ice cream, sweets, and desserts are all examples of processed and edible peanuts.
  • Because of their distinct nutty/creamy flavour, the Bold peanut cultivars are widely employed in the preparation of roasted snacks and cookies.
  • Groundnuts can be eaten raw and are used in a variety of food preparations such as snacks and side dishes, as well as peanut butter and cream. It also includes the production of make-up and cosmetics, as well as textile products.
  • Bold Peanuts are widely employed in the preparation of roasted snacks, cakes, and biscuits.

 

Product Information :

  • Bold Peanuts is India's most important oil seed. It accounts for almost a quarter of the country's total oil seed production. Indian Bold Peanuts and Indian Bold Peanut Oil are produced in quantities of 5-8 million tonnes and 1.5 million tonnes per year, respectively. Bold Peanuts producers and exporters in India face challenges since Bold peanut production is very susceptible to rainfall variations and exhibits significant year-to-year variation.
  • According to regional estimates, the top peanut producers are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tonnes), Tamil Nadu (1 million tonnes), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tonnes), Karnataka (0.5 million tonnes), and Maharashtra (0.5 million tonnes). We, as a peanut manufacturer and exporter in India, can supply you with high-quality peanuts from these areas. Around 75% of the crop is harvested during kharif (June–September), with the remaining 25% harvested during rabi (November–March). After four decades of crop failure in Senegal and Argentina, India exported roughly 100,000 tonnes of groundnut oil in 2003-04. Bold Peanuts or groundnut kernels contain approximately 70% of their weight in shells, with a 40-42 percent oil recovery rate. In India, we are a well-known manufacturer and exporter of peanuts.
  • The annual global trade in Indian Bold peanuts or groundnut oil is estimated to be around 100,000 tonnes. In the market, Farmkart Foods a well-known Bold Peanuts manufacturer and exporter.Market Influences for Bold Peanuts and GroundnutsThe weather in the country's primary producing centres. The most important element determining the area seeded, production, and prices is the southwest monsoon.Soy oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, and mustard oil are all competing oils in India.
  • As a Bold peanuts manufacturer and exporter in India, we make certain that our customers are not affected by these circumstances. Bold Peanuts is prepared by crushing roasted peanuts into make pure or natural Indian Bold peanut. Our client uses our Indian Bold peanut as a starting point for making various kinds of Bold peanut. The highest quality Bold peanuts are used to make the Bold peanut. Bold Peanuts were sourced from a reputable Indian manufacturer and exporter.
  • As a Bold peanuts manufacturer and exporter in India, we make certain that our customers receive the purest and highest quality Bold peanuts possible.

Yes! I am interested

Looking for "Bold Peanuts" ?

Ton

Explore More Products



Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

WhatsApp Us