Shelled Peanuts

1 Ton (MOQ)

Business Type Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
Country of Origin India
Moisture 5-7%
Magnesium 42%
Click to view more

Preferred Buyer From

Location Worldwide

Product Details

Vitamin B-6
15%
Iron
25%
Polyunsaturated fat
16 g
Calcium
9%

In Shell Peanuts is sourced from farmers and pass from cleaning process. It uses as boiled, roasted, salted as well raw form. We provide in shell peanut after passing of roasting the peanut.

 

Peanuts In-Shell Uses :

  • ​Peanuts in shell reduce cholesterol levels, which helps to prevent heart disease.
  • They can help lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke by preventing tiny blood clots from developing.Protein-rich foods might help you feel satisfied while consuming less calories.
  • 828 calories, 72 grammes of fat, 37 grammes of protein, 24 grammes of carbs, 12 grammes of fibre, and 10 grammes of saturated fat are found in one cup of peanuts in shell.
  • ​Peanuts in shell are a healthy snack choice for persons on low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets because of their low carbohydrate-to-protein ratio.
  • Peanuts in shell are high in chemicals that limit cholesterol absorption in the body, such as resveratrol, phenolic acid, flavonoids, and phytosterols.
  • Because of the high fat and calorie content of peanuts in shell, eat a small quantity as a snack or combine them with other foods.
  • Peanuts in shell also help to prevent cancer, Type 2 diabetes, and heart disease..

 

Product Information :

  • Peanuts in shell is India's most important oil seed. It accounts for almost a quarter of the country's total oil seed production. Indian Peanuts in shell and Indian Peanuts in shell Oil are produced in quantities of 5-8 million tonnes and 1.5 million tonnes per year, respectively. Peanuts in shell producers and exporters in India face challenges since peanut in shell production is very susceptible to rainfall variations and exhibits significant year-to-year variation. According to regional estimates, the top peanut producers are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tonnes), Tamil Nadu (1 million tonnes), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tonnes), Karnataka (0.5 million tonnes), and Maharashtra (0.5 million tonnes). We, as a peanut manufacturer and exporter in India, can supply you with high-quality peanuts from these areas.
  • Around 75% of the crop is harvested during khariff (June–September), with the remaining 25% harvested during rabi (November–March). After four decades of crop failure in Senegal and Argentina, India exported roughly 100,000 tonnes of groundnut oil in 2003-04. Peanuts in shell or groundnut kernels contain approximately 70% of their weight in shells, with a 40-42 percent oil recovery rate. In India, we are a well-known manufacturer and exporter of peanuts.The annual global trade in Indian peanuts in shell or groundnut oil is estimated to be around 100,000 tonnes. In the market, Farmkart Foods a well-knowncPeanuts in shell manufacturer and exporter.
  • Market Influences for Peanuts in shell and Groundnuts The weather in the country's primary producing centres. The most important element determining the area seeded, production, and prices is the southwest monsoon.Soy oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, and mustard oil are all competing oils in India.
  • As a peanuts in shell manufacturer and exporter in India, we make certain that our customers are not affected by these circumstances. Peanuts in shell is prepared by crushing roasted peanuts into make pure or natural Indian peanut in shell. Our client uses our Indian peanut in shell as a starting point for making various kinds of  peanut in shell. The highest quality peanuts in shell are used to make the peanut in shell. Peanuts in shell were sourced from a reputable Indian manufacturer and exporter.
  • As a peanuts in shell manufacturer and exporter in India, we make certain that our customers receive the purest and highest quality peanuts in shell possible.

Yes! I am interested

Looking for "Shelled Peanuts" ?

Ton

Explore More Products



Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

WhatsApp Us